12 Holiday Gifts For Each Zodiac Sign

12 Holiday Gifts That Are Compatible With Each Zodiac Sign

Get the Libra in your life the gift to match her passion and power.

890
Holiday gifts

Odds are, your girl really relies on the state of the stars to predict how her week is going to turn out. And if not, she definitely clicks open every link that may tell her anyway because, let's face it, astrology rocks.

With the holiday season upon us, you are starting to scramble to decide what goods to gift your lady with to show that you were listening to every subtle hint she dropped over the last 11 months.

In case you weren't listening or the subtle hints went clear over your head, these gifts will match your girl's personality perfectly so that she will know that you know her true interests.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

oak and reed White Marble Yoga Mat from Francesca's

Get your sporty Aries something to embrace her inner zen and inner athlete. A cute, marble pattern yoga mat will have her swooning with peace.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Libras deserve power and passion. Get your girl this necklace to remind her just how important her values are.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Keeping your Taurus cozy is a must during the holiday season. She's probably a homebody & loves a cozy night in so warm her up with a soft heated blanket.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

LED Light Up Vanity Mirror from Francesca's

Get your Scorpio an essential so she can admire what she loves the most: herself. This LED light mirror is the perfect addition for her vanity with all of her favorites.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Spoil the Gemini girl with a cozy, jacket that will direct all eyes to her. Not only will she be snuggly, but she will be bragging about how well her S.O knows her for the perfect gift.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Get your wanderlustful Sagittarius a trendy passport cover to push her to follow her travel dreams!

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Cancer's are personal and compassionate who want to cherish the little moments in life. Get the Cancer in your life a personalized necklace with their birthstone.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Caps are ambitious and know what they want and will take organized, risky steps to get there. Grab your Capricorn this life journal so they can write down their dreams and figure out how to reach them.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Show your love for your Leo this season with an artistic gift. This Polaroid camera will help them get back in touch with their artsy ambitions.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

You gotta keep your Aquarius constantly thinking. Get her an Amazon Echo Dot so all of her questions and music requests are answered as quickly as she wants them!

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Get the practical Virgo a gift that is versatile. Stylish and perfect for work. Grab your girl this adorable backpack that doubles as a purse and laptop case.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Gratitude Glass Jar from Francesca's

Get your Pisces something as sweet as she is. This gratitude jar is a unique gift that will show how much you appreciate the selflessness of your girl.