Don't Let Him Go

Hold On To Him

Hold On To The Man Who Keeps You Accountable

7
Hold On To Him

Good, genuine guys do exist and get pushed away so often because they do what all men should do, they keep you accountable. So often women like to say there are no good guys out there, but the truth is they actually are out there and they had one but let him go. A man doing what he is supposed to do is so rare today that when it actually happens, it freaks women out, makes them feel disrespected, and makes them think he is controlling. The number one job for a man is to lead his partner, which includes keeping them accountable, questioning their motives, and challenging them to better themselves. It is 100% okay for a man to do what he is supposed to do. In no way is accountability, questioning, or challenging a disrespectful or controlling thing as long as it is done with the right intent behind it. If a man keeps you accountable it means he is making sure you are taking on the role you stepped into when you created this relationship or marriage. If a man questions you it means that he is making sure you are making the best decisions with the best motives behind them. If a man challenges you he is doing it because he wants you to be your best and do your best; not for him but for you.

Men, if a woman cannot handle you acting the way men are intended to in the relationship, she is not ready for a good relationship. A good relationship is not one where you do your own thing with no accountability, a good relationship is one full of accountability and constant moments of keeping each other in check; a good relationship is one where you base every decision you make off of how it will affect the relationship and both of you. This is exactly how my relationship is right now and it is the best relationship I have ever had. I have had multiple relationships in the past where there was no accountability, my motives and choices were not questioned, and I was never challenged to do better; those relationships were very toxic and did a lot of damage to me. In today's world, it is very hard for a man to be accepted as a good genuine guy doing what he is supposed to do because men like that are beginning to become degraded, shamed, and made to be the bad guy. There is a difference between a good, genuine man and a rude, controlling man. A good, genuine man cares about the other person and does the things he does based off of how it will make them better; a rude, controlling man cares about only himself and does the things he does based off of how it will make him better. The quicker women learn the difference, the quicker the good, genuine men can be given a chance instead of sent away.