Coronavirus Skeptic Herman Cain Dies After COVID-19 Hospitalization
Currently

In June, Herman Cain Said Don't Believe The Coronavirus 'Scare Stories' — Today He Died From It

Herman Cain attended a Trump rally in Tulsa, OK on June 20 without a mask on and was hospitalized in early July.

398

Herman Cain, former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City and 2012 presidential candidate, has died from coronavirus (COVID-19).

Cain had attended a Trump rally in Tulsa, OK on June 20 without a mask on and was hospitalized in early July.

In June, before the rally, Cain tweeted that there was no second wave and for the public to not believe the warnings that were circulating about the pandemic.

It's incredibly sad that there have been so many deaths from coronavirus in America — the count now reaching over 151,000 deaths and nearly 4.5 million cases in America alone.

There has been a rising rate of hospitalizations and deaths as a result of coronavirus, marking the seriousness of the pandemic and how it truly is far from being over.

Not wearing a mask is not only taking a risk for yourself, it risks you infecting others as the spread of coronavirus happens from person to person through repository droplets produced when a person carrying coronavirus coughs, sneezes, or even just talks. Social distancing has been in place since the pandemic first hit America because it can actively diminish the chance of spreading.

Cain's death is tragic and is an important reminder that COVID-19 is a real and serious threat that we cannot, and should not, write off as a conspiracy theory.