A Grimm Tale

A Grimm Tale

Running through the woods chased by a rushing bear

8
A Grimm Tale
International Business Times

Ah, the Woman in the Woods, wandering, muttering, posing. Such a grim tale she suffers from. Not chased by the Wolf but a rushing Bear. Once it was foretold that she, yes she, would be the first to sit in the same chair and the same office where her husband once dallied. But now she wanders in the woods, imagining that a bear put in the forest was the cause of her demise. The bear and that other creature the Come-dy man. Oh the Huma-nity of it all!

Her mind screams at her "but you were ordained to be the first, you deserve it because you do, you must because you spent all this time with..... him..... my God all that time with..... him...... and now what to show for it? Grimly wandering in the woods constantly looking for that bear or the evil Come-dy man or worse yet having to, ick, pose with people. Who are these people who wish to take a selfie with me, from what basket did they come?

"How could I have lost? " It must be that damn bear and that evil man. "Of course, yes that must be it, because after all look at me, I wear pants suits for God sakes! Hmm, maybe people think I have no legs? No that could not be it.

"Oh and my charisma, I watch reruns after reruns of Hillary Highlights, (giggles), dodging sniper fire in Bosnia, cooking up the video for the story line in Libya. I am so charismatic just ask the Gold Man, and smart! Why do you think I wear pants? Can you imagine how many less votes if anyone saw my legs?"

The bear, the funny man, they are responsible for that man in the tower defeating me. It could not, was not, nor will I ever admit it was me. They all better watch out, I have an axe now, and I am going to hack at their precious victory.