Grey's Anatomy Season 15

15 Things To Look Forward To During Season 15 Of 'Grey's Anatomy'

Fan favorites returning, new members, crazy story lines, who wouldn’t look forward to watching this show?

59
meredith grey

"Grey's Anatomy" had its season 15 premiere last week on ABC. I am all for it! As if you need more reasons to watch, here's fifteen things to look forward to during season fifteen.

1. More crazy medical story lines

The longer this show runs, the crazier the story lines get!

2. Teddy’s back!

Who doesn’t love a good returning member?

3. Old/new love interests for Meredith

Right now it’s looking like it’s DeLuca versus the new doctor, and I can’t wait to watch this play out!

4. Teddy’s secret baby

She’s told Maggie, but who else will she tell? And how will this come out to Owen?

5. Owen’s love triangle 

Who will he choose, Amelia or Teddy?

6. New doctors 

Fresh faces will definitely be causing a fuss in Grey Sloan this season.

7. DeLuca is all heroic and such

Is it just me or has DeLuca grown into one of the best doctors on this show? I mean, did you see how he reacted to the fire almost immediately?

8. This technology is crazy!

I can't wait to see what comes next, especially after this "moon spa."

9. Maggie and Jackson

The "almost engagement" had me, and I can't wait to see where this relationship goes!

10. We get to see Joe and Alex as a married couple!

If you needed more reasons to love Alex, they were all here in the season premiere! I love how he’s so supportive of Joe and her ideas.

11. Joe’s new fellowship 

I’m pretty sure we are all living for Joe’s new innovative fellowship. She’ll be a top dog in no time!

12. Joe is staying, which means Alex is staying

The show wouldn’t be the same without those Alex and Meredith moments, and you know it!

13. Meredith is open to love!

She mentions to her matchmaker patient in the premiere and tells her she’s ready to start searching for love!

14. Alex is (interim) chief. 

Things are sure to get interesting with Alex in charge.

15. The drama will be like never before!

And for our favorite, the drama will give you all the rollercoaster feels you watch the show for.

Be sure to tune into ABC to watch "Grey's Anatomy" Thursday nights at 8/7 Central!