15 Good Reads For Spring

15 Good Reads For Spring

You know how certain songs give you seasonal vibes? These are like those, but with books.

25
Photo by Alfons Morales on Unsplash

Here are some of my recommendations for your reading list this spring (or summer, fall, or winter).

Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Anything by Fitzgerald just screams spring, but this one is extra springy. It even begins with a vacation.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Photo by Elaine Howlin on Unsplash

Romance is the name of the game here, and what more is spring than a season of love?

Flux by Orion Carloto

Poems always bring about the feeling of regeneration to me, and this beautiful collection is no exception.

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Photo by Willian Justen de Vasconcellos on Unsplash

Journeys, adventure, and coming of age? Yes please!

Selected Poems by Robert Frost

Again, poems and regeneration, and Robert Frost's relation to nature is like no other.

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

Photo by Olia Nayda on Unsplash

This one's a bit of a sad one, but it just feels like a teen movie right before summer begins. Prom anyone?

The Paris Wife by Paula McLain

This is more or less a biography of Hadley Richardson, one of Ernest Hemingway's many wives. It details her life in Paris, which could not be more spring-esque.

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Photo by Helloquence on Unsplash

Maybe it's just because I read this one for the first time in spring, but Harper Lee really hits hard this time of the year.

Poems by Emily Dickinson

Poems and Emily Dickinson. Need I say more?

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Photo by Donna Godsell on Unsplash

Between the forgotten garden and the mystery here, this one is kind of obvious as to why it's on here.

Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge

For all my ladies out there this one discusses becoming more comfortable in your femininity, and spring feels so uniquely feminine to me.

The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman

Photo by Everton Vila on Unsplash

Learning how to love yourself, your friends, and significant others is so important, especially in a season where everything is changing.

The Sacred Enneagram by Christopher L. Heuertz

This one's all about learning yourself, which is perfect for a spring cleanse period.

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

Photo by Dan Meyers on Unsplash

Farm life, a freckled girl, and just overall feelings of sunshine give this one a spring seal of approval.

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Jo March and her book writing is hugely self love based, and I think that's a big thing during springtime.

Whether it be spring or fall, these are all great books that you're guaranteed to enjoy.