Good News, 7 Actually Good Things That Happened This Week (2/16/22)

Good News, 7 Actually Good Things That Happened In The World This Week

Feel-good news from the week of February 16, 2020.

390

Every week we are inundated with content that is negative, frightening, or distressing. Very rarely do we get a chance to see all the good that is happening in the world.

Here is a roundup of seven news stories you might have missed this week that show there is some goodness left in the world:

1. An out as trans police officer just graduated from a police academy in Philadelphia for the first time

2. A New York dad was inspired by his daughter and created an all-girls wrestling team for her

3. A church in Cincinnati helped wiped out over $46 million in medical debt for families in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Indiana

4. This veterinarian is doing the best job

5. An 84-year-old woman sunk a 94-foot putt to win a new car at the Ole Miss basketball game

6. Australian comedian Brad Williams has raised nearly $465,000 for a young boy being bullied for dwarfism

And major celebrities came out to support the young boy, including Hugh Jackman.

7. Researches at Imperial College London are developing tech that can monitor your pet's health through their fur