"A Star Is Born", A Must See Breath-Taking Film.

Someone Give 'A Star Is Born' An Oscar Already

"A Star Is Born" will rip your heart into a million pieces.

26

Several days ago my life undoubtedly changed. It was a change so significant, there are too many emotions to describe the effect. My life will never be the same and I'm not sure how to get back to where I was five days ago. Five days ago, I was a different person, an Aby that's unrecognizable. This change all happened because of one film, "A Star Is Born," and it was unlike anything I've ever seen before.

Emotions--they're fragile at this fine moment because of "A Star Is Born." I've been a fan of Lady Gaga since the release of "Just Dance" in 2008, but this role has been revolutionary. I'm not a movie critic or ever intend to be, but she took my breath away as her character, Ally, in the movie.

Okay, let me give you a brief summary of this wonderful movie that I'm currently obsessed with. "A Star Is Born" centers around two characters, Ally, a struggling artist and Jackson Maine, a famous musician. Jackson, after a show, wanders into a drag bar, discovers Ally performing and becomes instantly intrigued.

After performing, Jackson meets Ally and the two begin to develop a relationship With the help of Jackson, Ally begins her career as a musician and begins to fall for him. I would definitely give more of a description, but I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it.

"A Star Is Born" is unlike any other movie I've seen before. It was like I wasn't watching a movie throughout the two hours and sixteen-minute duration. As the audience, you're engrossed in the love story of Ally and Jackson, as well as the ups and downs of their relationship. You get to view Ally's career develop, starting from a poorly-lit drag show stage to in front of thousands of adoring fans.

The movie also presents the everyday struggle of addiction for many notorious artists. The audience views Jackson Maine struggle with alcohol, drug addiction, and depression. These topics are broached tactfully in the film; we see Jackson relapse multiple times due to his recurrent struggle with substance abuse. In those moments, the stardom loses its shine and we see Jackson for what he truly is: human.

How could I forget the music that makes the movie? The dynamic duo of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga is perfection. I never thought two individuals on different spectrums could work so beautifully together on screen. Let's not forget to mention that Bradley Cooper can SING! Lady Gaga is already a phenomenal vocalist, but "A Star Is Born" presents a stripped-back version of her that most have not yet seen.

"A Star Is Born" is a movie that presents a story unlike any other. It's real, raw, beautiful and cinematically breath-taking. Don't miss out on watching "A Star Is Born" because it might be corny. "A Star Is Born" will be a movie looked back at in 20 years and remembered exactly for what it is: iconic. So, grab your bucket of popcorn and some tissues, and prepare yourself for the wonderful ride of "A Star Is Born."