10 Perfect Gifts For The Beauty Guru In Your Life

4. e.l.f. brush sets

cierra_
cierra_
80

If you have a loved one that is obsessed with beauty products, here are 10 products you should get them for Christmas!

1. Magnetic face mask!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/250935010473262488/

You can't go wrong with giving out face masks to anyone. The mask that I recommend giving to someone as a gift is the beauty shield magnetic mask kit. It is from e.l.f and it is $24.

I think the cool thing about this mask is that it is a magnetic face mask. Also e.l.f has free shipping on products for the season!!

2. Metallic lipstick

https://www.facebook.com/makeupartistsworldwide/ph...

Now, this is a product that is a little pricey but would still be such a nice gift. The new metallic lipstick by Huda Beauty. This lipstick is very pigmented from what I have seen. For anyone into makeup, this gift would probably be all they want.

Of course, I am going to always stand by Huda Beauty, so I would really look into investing these products for someone as a gift or maybe even for yourself.

3. Farsali

Facebook

This is something that every beauty guru loves and would be a great gift. Farsali is a really nice face oil, normally people put it on their face before putting on makeup.

This helps with creating a glowy or dewy look. I know I always say "keep oils away from your face" but these are the certain kind of oils that are actually not too bad for your face.

4. e.l.f. brush sets

A really simple and easy gift you can get someone that is into makeup is makeup brushes. You can never have too many brushes. I like my makeup brushes from e.l.f. because they are cheap and work nice. e.l.f. also has really nice brush sets for $12.

5. Ginger Binge highlight

Sephora

If you are honestly just so stuck on what to get someone just get highlight, when I tell you, you can never go wrong with getting highlight I mean it. Every beauty guru loves it and we can always use more.

Especially if you buy that person a Fenty beauty highlight you just might win the gift of the year, all highlights are $34 right now on the Fenty beauty website.

6. Gift cards

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/305541155944427661/

Gift cards will always be key, so if you don't have time to even look for a gift, just get that person a gift card to their favorite makeup store and the problem is solved.

7. Hydrating cleansing set

I guess this could kind of go in the same category as a face mask but oh well. Anyways, a face wash set is something so great to buy someone. A set means including toner, face wash, face wipes etc.

Neutrogena has a hydrating cleansing set that would be perfect.

8. Jade roller

I have talked about eyerollers before but this is a new one. This is a jade facial roller and it helps circulate blood which is helpful when wanting to reduce dark circles, puffiness under the eye and getting glowing skin.

This jade face roller would be a great gift for anyone you know who is always looking to improve their skin.

9. Mario Badescu

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AeCInz_2FniEzuoklD_r...

Mario Badescu makes great products such as rose water, aloe cucumber spray, etc.. I love these sprays because they are great for setting your make up.

They are super light, and always leave my faces feeling nice. This is a simple and cheap gift. And honestly, all beauty gurus love anything that has rose water in the name.

These face mist would make for great stocking stuffers.

10. Money always works!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/262616221999716709/

If you don't know what products a certain person likes, or if you don't even know what store you should get them a gift card to then money always works.

That way the person you are giving money to can go buy whatever products they want and you know that your money won't go to waste.

I hope I helped someone just a little bit! I know for sure these products will make someone's Christmas.