The Art Of Getting What You Want

The Art Of Getting What You Want

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.

49
The Art Of Getting What You Want

You might not have the cash to drop on 7 rings like Ariana Grande, but don't let that stop you from dreaming big. Within the past year, I have significantly changed my outlook on life and it has yielded me more opportunities than I could have ever imagined. Having always been an ambitious person, I used to set goals for myself but hesitated to act on them because I would constantly think about what could go wrong. Don't fall into the same mental trap. If you have a desire to pursue your passion, go at it with full speed. Here are some tips that will help you to master the art of getting what you want.

Drop the negativity and when you think you're dreaming big, dream bigger.

Before you can manifest a goal, you need to conceptualize it. If you have a negative mindset, this will be nearly impossible because you have already caused yourself to fail before even trying. Once you exit a negative headspace, you will be able to come up with goals and devise a plan to achieve them. As you let your creative thought process flow, ask yourself how you can make your ideas bigger and better. What do they lack, and what are you willing to do to make them happen? Let these questions guide you as you brainstorm.

Strive to be humble and the hardest worker in the room.

Never lose sight of the fact that everyone starts out a beginner, and that there will always be someone who is smarter and more talented than you. Once you come to accept these truths, you can go after your goals with humility and maybe even make some true friends along the way. Give every task your 100% effort and become the hardest worker in your group.

If you are truly passionate, quitting is not an option. Practicing persistence is key.

Instant gratification does not exist when it comes to achieving success. As long as you exhibit a drive for what you do, setbacks will not get in the way of what you are destined to accomplish. Never forget that to be successful, you have to be consistent, so continue to put in the time and energy to make it happen. Persistently going after your goals will bring you so much closer to getting what you want.