Why It's So Important To Take The Time To Get Ready In The Morning

Start the day off right by giving yourself more time.

798
Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash

This article is a response to: "What You Wear Can Affect Your Mental Health."

Like the above article shows dressing up has a great impact on your mental health. It's not the all-in-all cure but it can make you feel more confident to seize the day ahead of you. Taking the time to getting ready in the morning can make you a more successful human being in the long run. It so much easier to roll out of bed and put on the same t-shirt and sweat pant combo you wear every day. Whether you are going to work, staying in, or running errands I want to show how taking the extra hour to get ready is worth losing sleep over.

It puts you on a routine.

Routines are important for our day to day lives even when we are just babies. They keep us motivated to stay on top of our daily duties. Your daily routine may already involve making your bed and preparing your coffee and breakfast, but it should also incorporate getting your physical self ready. When you take more time focusing on your physical appearance your day starts brighter.

Your productivity goes way up.

Even when I am just doing chores around the house, when I get myself ready, I accomplish so much more. If I stay in my pajamas and do not brush my hair, I don't feel like getting my hefty to do list done. Your attitude needs to match your willingness to do something and getting dressed up is a great way to do that.

It builds your self-worth. 

It is most important for you to be happy with what you look like. If you feel better dressing down than do it. If you feel better when you put more effort into your look, spend more time doing it. I am definitely a person that feels happier with myself when I have on a more thought-out outfit.

You are physically more confident. 

When you go out in public you stand out when you are proud of how you look. You not as afraid to talk to people or be seen for long periods of time. This can help you meet new people and build the confidence you might really need.

It makes your day more enjoyable from the beginning. 

Dressing up or getting ready for the day can boost your happiness from the very beginning. There is no better way to have a great day than starting off that way!

Dress for every Sucess!

No matter if you have to look presentable or not, dress for even the smallest success. You might find that you achieve things more often and more willingly. And remember, do it for you!