Slay The Next Music Festival You're Attending With These 10 Style Trends

We're deep in the festival season, and this is how you can fashionably prepare at the very last minute.

11
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/67835538109859365/

Music festival season has been in full swing for a few months now, but there are still tons of excitement left happening, especially as the midwest prepares for Lollapalooza Chicago. Preparing for these types of festivals is no easy feat. Everyone wants a perfect outfit, but what does that really entail? There's definitely a lot to think about in trying to achieve your ultimate festival look.

Space buns

Space buns are one of the most underrated hairstyles out there. Comfort is key when going to concerts. With this hairdo, you can be comfy and cute all day long without having to worry about having hair in your face. You can do them all up or half-up and still achieve the aesthetic look. The biggest perk about these? If they get messy, who cares? It looks like you meant to do it.

Fishnets

Fishnet leggings are the absolute move to add to your festival look. You can add to your look without actually adding another layer to your outfit. Fishnets will give that cute and a little edgy look while still staying cool and comfortable.

Face jewels

Looking for something to take your makeup to the next level? These face jewels will be the perfect addition to your makeup look for the day. The best part? You can buy jewels that match your eyeshadow color.

Crochet tops

Crochet tops make the perfect shirt to wear to any music festival. Not only are they so adorable and trendy, but they are also so comfy and breathable. Tops like these are perfect for those hot summer days.

High-waisted shorts

No outfit is complete without a pair of high waisted shorts. Throw on a pair of these and your outfit is complete. They are the perfect addition to any top and will be sure to take your outfit to the next level.

Mesh top and bralette combo

There's no better time than a music festival to take advantage of the mesh top trend. Mesh tops are such a fun popular trend right now. Pair it with a bralette and show off that lace.

Sunglasses

Looking for another cute and practical accessory for your festival look? A fun and unique pair of sunnies can do just that. Find a pair that fit your style, and rock them.

Hair glitter

Two words: Hair Glitter. If you can stand it, adding glitter to your hair will bring you one step closer to being a part of the magic of music festivals. You can even match the glitter color to your makeup and outfit!

Jewelry

Jewelry is another great way to top off your outfit by making it uniquely you. Pick and choose different pieces to complete your look and bring it to the next level in your own way.

Fanny Packs

This is not your grandma's fanny pack. Fanny packs are the perfect cute alternative to carrying a purse during a busy festival. You can fit the basics while being hands free at the same time. The future is here, and it's bright pink with a zipper.

You'll be festival ready in no time!