The Furry Jacket Trend Is Here To Stay, Here Are 5 Ways To Style It

Bougie AF.

161

The shaggy, the furry, the tassel-y coats and jackets. I'm sure we've all seen thousands of these in Forever 21s and this is a trend you need to get on. Not only does it keep you super warm, but you'll also always look stylish in these if you even pair them with basic black jeggings and a black body suit. Furry jackets will always dress up a winter outfit and make it fun, especially for NYE.

Here are 5 furry and cute jackets to get this season.

1. Color/pattern

Try a fun color or pattern with the fur. Pair the jacket with black like this bold pink. Perfect for a lively NYE!

Forever 21: $47.90

2. Black on black

This lined winter essential has a collar, snap closure, and even pockets, it's also a longer jacket to help keep the chill out. This black on black look will always be in.

H&M: $69.99

3. Shaggy

This furry friend features a collared hood and button closures on the front to be warm and trendy!

Free People: $268.00

4. Fluffy white

Feel like a queen when you wear a fluffy white jacket. Wear this out for a fun but warm look! Pair this with a little black dress to be the ultimate combo of stylish and cozy.

Nasty Gal: $70

5. Add a hood

A more casual look, this cozy jacket has a zipper and a hood to complete the look

Anthropologie: $189.00

Stay cozy and cute my friends.