Friendship in high school vs college
Friendships

Friendships In High School VS college

friendship can change so much after you get that diploma

227
Friendships In High School VS college
https://pixabay.com/en/girlfriends-sunset-vintage-bohemian-338449/

During your high school graduation, you have an incredible experience with the friends you've been with for the past four years, the friends you have laughed with, cried with, and created immense memories with. These friends you may have been with since you entered school, having twelve years with these people. After graduation, things can always stay the same, but they can also change drastically.

After high school, the question "now what?" is the biggest thing on everyone's mind. College, the work force, or just taking time to figure things out. This change from what you've been doing for so long is something so different, and will be different for you. You may stay home and be close to your friends, or you may go to college far away. Everyone has a different plan for after they get their college diploma and that's completely fine.

When you have friends in high school, your best friends, it may take a little extra effort to be close to them once the last bell rings, but it's something you'll do for the friends you care about. Making plans on the weekends between homework and actual work, phone calls, and constant texting are key components to keep you together. From experience, I can say that a lot of high school friendships are lost, it just happens. People's lives change, they have their own changes.

When in college, you meet new people from all over. Some you get very close to and help you grow into the person you'll be when you enter the work force. Some friends are your 3am party buds who you can always count on for a good night. Everything can change so quickly.

You can have those college friends that care more about you than other friend you have ever imagined having. You can have no friends and miss your friends from high school. You can keep your friends from high school. You can do a combination. Friendship is a crazy thing and after high school, you have a moment to decide where it's going to go.