Four Different Types of Sweaters

Four Different Types of Sweaters

loves making accessible art

17
Sweater Style
https://threadcurve.com/types-of-sweaters/

Rachel Castle loves having a bit of fun, especially if it regards colour and whimsy. Rachel Castle or Castle and Thingsloves making accessible art and beautiful bedlinen. Spots and floral and pink and yellow and orange and gray and love hearts and flowers and paint and felt and everything that pops up around in the Castle studio. If it's totally fun, it's probably RACHEL CASTLE.

Castle's new LOVE STORY bedding range for AW21 lets out 'snuggle' factor with little buttery spots and big cloudy stripes and the coziest new butterscotch floral. Modern classics with a twinkling, authentic signature Castle style.CASTLE loves having a flake of fun, especially if it pertains to colour and whimsy. Rachel Castle or Castle and Things loves making accessible art and beautiful bedlinen. Sign up for our essential emails and newsletters to get the scoop on new arrivals, store events, & blueprint inspiration, plus news, musings, and our favourite material possessions to read, watch and listen to.

Letus read on to learn more about what types of sweaters Rachel Castle or Castle and Things provides us:

1. Cardigan Sweaters

It's aforesaid that the cardigan sweater owes its name to James Brudenell, the 7th Earl of Cardigan, a 19th century British general famed to fuss over the visual aspect of his hair. To foreclose his locks from being ruffled by a pullover sweater, the Earl added buttons to his garment so that it never had to go over the head in the first place.Another distinct feature among Cardigan is the shawl collar, which can look on button-front and open cardigans alike. The shawl collar adds an superfluous layer of folded-down fabric around the neck area, which furnishes extra warmth and strikes a rustic look.

2. Pullover Sweaters

Pullovers stand for an enormous category. In fact, any sweater that does not include buttons or hang open can be reasoned a pullover, but we'll pass on tunics and turtlenecks to their own special category based on the unique characteristics of those sweater types. To put it in the easiest terms possible, a pullover sweater is a garment that must be put on by pulling it over your head.

3. Crew-neck Sweater

Crew-neck sweaters are derived from the sports sweaters worn by athletes in the early 20th century to forbid skin irritation. Today, it's their more unplanned, sportier look is what makes them fashionable among men and women alike. Crew-neck sweaters are defined by a round neckline and no collar, lending it a more laid-back look without going wholly casual. They are an outstanding choice for situations where you want to dress up a little bit but are worried about overdressing.

4. V-Neck Sweater

The shape of a V-neck makes it a bit more formal in comparison to its crew-neck cousin and lends itself to being superimposed over a collared shirt or fitted blouse. You can dress it up by coupling it with a sharp tie or sport coat for more professed occasions or leave the collar alone for a polished but less formal aspect. Always make certain you pleat in the shirt you wear underneath it though!