If You Have A Low Sex Drive, You May Need To Add These X Foods Into Your Diet

If You Have A Low Sex Drive, You May Need To Add These 13 Foods Into Your Diet

*Maintains eye contact while eating a banana.*

163

We need food to survive. Every goodie gives you the energy to walk your dog, run to the gym, snooze during a lecture, and, yes, get some.

You're boiling with hormones that influence your desire to roll around in the sheets and food is a crazy way to get you in the mood. Food is pleasure and you need it to stay healthy and strong. And by that, I mean to keep that cardio and stamina up for your bedroom mojo. You want a flexible, durable body. No bruises, please!

Use food to boost you up for a great, intimate workout.

Here are some aphrodisiacs that will get your body begging for more:

Honey

Sounds sticky and messy, but that's what "the birds and the bees" is.

Figs

Some say that a fig is the original temptress.

Watermelon 

Get this, it's a natural Viagra.

Cinnamon

This spice is the perfect way to heat up your sex life. Light a cinnamon bun candle, sprinkle cinnamon on your next meal and get ready for intimacy.

Pesto

Um, count me in. I'll have pesto on everything.

Dark chocolate

Dunk my body in chocolate. I dare you.

Asparagus

Surprised? Because I am! Asparagus makes your pee smell gross but it has vitamins that help produce stronger orgasms.

Green tea

What doesn't green tea do?!

Red wine

Grown-up juice is not only a go-to after a long day at work, but it's also a refreshing way to support needed blood flow making arousal and orgasm easier to achieve.

Bananas

Yeah, yeah, bananas resemble d*cks. I've taught plenty how to put a condom on using a handy dandy banana, but that's not all these feel-good fruits are good for!

Garlic

Garlic has an intense stench. I mean, intense doesn't even cut it. It's known to be a cure-all and I grew up with my mom's garlic-infused concoctions whenever I fell ill. Garlic is one powerful veggie and if you disregard the mood-killing reek, it boosts blood circulation to your sexual organs.

Celery

Who knew this vegetable that barely tastes like anything could excite the human body in so many erotic ways.

Oysters

We all have heard of these suckers. They may look like snot, but they're one erotic seafood.