Finding Your Why

Finding Your Why

"Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose."

83
Finding Your Why
https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-in-gray-top-sitting-on-rock-2832028/

Hey YOU, yes you the person reading this. I just want to tell you that when finding your why it can make you feel like you're lost; but you are not. You are the exact opposite and this is why.. Your why can be something minor "why did I choose this hair color?" to something much more impacting such as "why did I choose this job career path?" All your chooses have a why behind them, and when you find that why it can either make or break that decision or aspect of your life. Sometimes we make decisions and just "know" that we are meant to do that, but down the road find out that we are meant to go on a different journey, and that can cause us to question our why behind that aspect and choice. This is not an easy discovery no matter how minor or major it is to your life. But the right mindset and heart can have a changing impact on the overall outcome is from it. As everyone knows that during challenging times; you are in combative mode with your mind and the outside temptations on how to go forward. For this time, the biggest tip that has gotten me through many "why" times in my life, is to fully rely on HIM. The one that is in charge of our future, our destinies and the beautiful moments ahead of us. He is the answer to our why's and will speak into our heart to know what those why's are suppose to be and where they guide too. So go before him, talk to him, put the questionable time into his hands and allow him to lead you onto the avenue of new beginnings that ALREADY are set for YOU.

So, go on and do big things; because darling nothing can hold you back now!