11 Stages Of Fall Euphoria College Girls Experience As Told By Kevin Malone

"I wanted to eat a pig in a blanket, in a blanket."

1043
PBS / Twitter

We all know that first day when it feels like fall. It's chilly in the morning and stays under 72 degrees all day. Well, for me, it's my favorite day of the year.

Fall is by far my favorite time of the year. Football, pumpkins, tailgating, bonfires, sweatshirts, leaves turning, and as much as I hate to admit it... pumpkin spice lattes. There's just no beating it.

Here are the stages I experience when I realize fall is coming:

Stage 1: Step outside and it's cold. Go back into the house, grab a sweatshirt and leggings, and go on my merry way. IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR FINALLY.

Stage 2: Roll all my windows down as I drive to class (and if it's maybe a little too cold, turn the heaters on my feet). After parking, I walk to class with a little spring in my step.

Stage 3: Make eye contact with best friend across the classroom who has also gotten the memo that fall has arrived

Stage 4: Head to Starbucks between classes to grab a you-know-what.

Stage 5: Leaves Starbucks and steps outside to realize it has gotten a little warmer.

Stage 6: Walks to another class and sees people wearing Uggs...

Stage 7: Professor releases class early so we can enjoy the day

Stage 8: Hot guy from class bumps into you and asks you if you want to go to a bonfire with him tonight and you nonchalantly reply "yes...

Stage 9: Head home, open all windows, cuddle on couch

Stage 10: Go to sleep, after laying out tomorrow's outfit, dreaming of how great and chilly tomorrow will be

Stage 11: Wakes up and to your dismay, it's 85 degrees and humid

But hey... that's mother nature.