Feeling Moody: Follow These Ladykind Self-Care Tips to Live a More Fulfilling Life

Ladykind Self-Care Tips

37

Ladykind Self-Care Tips

Dealing with stress or moodiness is a natural part of life. Short-term, manageable levels of stress can enhance productivity by motivating you to achieve goals or go outside your comfort zone. With that said, bad stress can have the opposite effect. Overwhelming, chronic stress can manifest itself in a variety of physical, mental, and emotional signs like poor sleep quality, pain, hormonal imbalance, depression, and anxiety.

Feeling constantly overwhelmed should not be the status quo. Find relief and calm your anxieties today by choosing you. Read on to discover self-care tips to better manage your stress to live a happier, healthier life.

1. Incorporate Movement into your Daily Routine

Find time each day to practice regular exercise, preferably outside. This does not need to be some elaborate effort. Start by walking 20 minutes a day around your neighborhood. Whether you’ve been sitting at your desk all day and decide to go for a walk during your lunch break, or exercise after work, this will help reduce stress and improve both your physical and mental well-being. Research also suggests that exercise promotes a better night’s sleep.

1. Set Aside Time for just Yourself

Being alone with just your thoughts doesn’t have to be this scary idea. Try journaling, picking up a book you’ve been meaning to read, and mindfulness exercises. What if I don’t have time for myself? Learn to say no to social activities or unnecessary favors that you feel like you should do out of obligation. By understanding the power of choice, and choosing to spend time alone to personally learn more and more about yourself, you are cultivating a more genuine, compassionate sense of self that can be there to help others in your life down the road.

1. Treat yourself

Learn to embrace products that will have a positive impact on your general well-being.

Having trouble falling asleep?

Try Ladykind’s Wind Down Nightly Mind Relaxing Tincture, a CBD sleep aid designed to provide a more restful sleep.

Looking for a product to relieve your period pain?

Try Ladykind’s Tough Love Period Pain Relief Cream, a CBD pain relief cream made to relieve menstrual cramps.

1. Calling & Spending Meaningful Time with Loved Ones

When was the last time you called your mom just to see how her day was? Staying connected to loved ones provides the perfect opportunity to constantly prioritize your relationships with your family and friends. And, never feel afraid or ashamed to be honest with those trusted people in your life when you need support or help.