12 Fall Date Ideas In Maryland

12 Fall Date Ideas For You Basic Maryland Couples, Old Bay Definitely Required

Just because summer is ending, does not mean you can't have fun!

283

Fall is my FAVORITE season, leaves are changing, the nice crisp, cool air is coming, as well as all the bugs are going away. I know a lot of people like the summertime and the beach, it doesn't mean that fall doesn't have some awesome things to offer. I even came up with some great ideas specifically for my Maryland folk.

1. Pumpkin Carving/Painting

It can be a happy or scary one!

2. Apple Picking

Who does not love a fresh picked apple? Try Weber's Cider Mill Farm!

3. Chill night in Ocean City, MD

See? I told you fall still offers some awesome beach moments.

Halloween movie marathon

You can stay up all night cuddled under blankets and laugh at all the classics that you grew up with.

5. Fall photoshoot

As a photographer, i truly enjoy taking photos of people with all the nice leaves.

6. Make smores at a campfire

Did someone say chocolate?

7. Go on a hayride

This will give you a chance to look at what nature has in store without you having to drive your own car. Rodger's farm might be the one for you.

8. Maryland Renaissance Festival

Are you even a Marylander if you have not gone to Ren Fest? I think not!

9. Drive-In/outdoor movie

Kick back, relax and enjoy you the company of everyone around you watching a movie at Bengie's.

10. Go to a football game

Go Tigers!

11. Camping

Check out some places in Hagerstown!

12. Run/Walk a 5K

Maybe we will just stick with the one mile turkey trot.