5 Things Every Girl Wants To Say To The Guy Who Broke Her Heart
popular

No, we do not want to get back together. So stop asking.

1320
Anne Good

Throughout high school, many people start “dating”. With dating comes heartbreak, confusion, and change for both guys and girls. The one thing guys do not realize is what comes with heartbreak especially when it comes out of nowhere. Trust me, I have been through it and it does not help when the explanation for breaking our hearts does not make any sense at all.

To all the guys who broke a young girl's heart:

1. First off, you really hurt us.

I don’t care that you think it shouldn’t hurt us because it was a high school relationship. It DID hurt and there were a lot of rough days following but because of that, we have grown in many ways. We honestly don’t really pay attention to what you try to tell us when you break up with us. All we think about is what we are going to do without you, who we are going to text when we are frustrated with something and who we are going to spend our Friday nights with.

2. Second, it honestly does take a lot out of us when you break up with us.

We are mentally and physically drained from crying all night and exhausted from not sleeping night after night. We struggle at school because we have to see you trying to make us jealous and then when we get home we lose it again and start all over again. I know it seems like we have things together when you see us after you break up with us, but honestly, it’s because we hold ourselves together and keep our head up until we are in the comfort of our family and closest friends.

3. Third, you are not cool for jumping straight to another girl right after you broke my young heart.

It makes some girls jealous when they see their ex with another girl, but honestly, it just means that you are desperate and need someone to fill your emptiness.

4. Fourth, we don’t care that you are hanging out with other girls or friends.

This is why we block you on social media, so we don’t have to see any of it. It is a waste of our time and effort that we put into the relationship. Just because we block you on social media also doesn’t mean that we want your friends to send us pictures of you with another girl. That is extremely rude and shows a whole lot of immaturity.

5. Fifth, we DO NOT want to get back together with you after you broke our heart.

Maybe it has been a year or two and we have started talking again as friends and you realize what you have been missing, we will still not get back together with you. You broke our heart and because of that we have grown and maybe you have not since you are trying to get back together.