The 9 Enneagram Types Told By 'The Office'

Because everything should be put in the context of "The Office".

10638

The office is quite possibly one of the best comedies ever created, if you disagree, I'm concerned about your sense of humor. Everything is better when put in terms of the office, so it only seems fitting for the enneagram. Continue reading if you would like to know how I believe your enneagram type is portrayed by "The Office".

1. The Idealist

Type ones are idealists who are constantly striving to improve themselves. Don't take it personally if they call out your imperfections, they genuinely think they're helping.

2. The Helper

Two's are very interpersonal and they have a deep desire to be loved by others. They may apologize a lot simply because they are very conscious of other peoples needs.

3. The Achiever

Threes are usually quite the charmers, and it is truly perplexing when someone doesn't like them.

4. The Individualist

A type four is very creative and unique, but they also tend to be a bit melancholy. They feel their emotions a bit more intensely than the rest of us.

5. The Investigator

Fives are always eager to learn more and soak up all the knowledge that they can. They are typically filled with questions.

6. The Loyalist

A six is always prepared for the worst-case scenario.

7. The Enthusiast

Sevens are usually just happy to be here. I imagine they are the most likely people to be "raising the roof" in an office setting.

8. The Challenger

Eights are always ready for a challenge, in fact they often are the instigators. They certainly are not afraid of confrontation.

9. The Peacemaker

When work (or life) gets stressful, you know where to find a nine - avoiding responsibility. If you ignore it, it will go away, right?

If you're not a fan of how your number is portrayed, that's just confirmation that it is, in fact, your enneagram type. Often times, the enneagram is so true it hurts, and these scenes from "The Office" might just add insult to injury, but Michael Scott makes everything better.