Enjoy The Holidays

Enjoy The Holidays

Do something festive for yourself

8
Enjoy The Holidays
Dominic Delore

It is really easy to get wrapped up in the holiday hustle and bustle. You could literally wrap yourself in wrapping paper if you wanted. All jokes aside it is very important to do things for others and recognize the loved ones you have. This could be baking, volunteering, or just spending time with a relative. The holidays represents a time where we can show how much we care for one another through any means we wish to express. The holidays are also a great time to reflect on the year and the new one ahead. It is a time to think about improvements and decisions one could make for themselves. It is also a time of breaks from work and school and relaxation. In this personal time, I feel that everyone should have a day or some amount of time where they do something that makes them happy. This could be anything. It could be festive like decorate a tree or cookies. It could be non-holiday related and just a day trip hiking with a friend. No matter what, the important thing is to do it. You deserve it. If all you want to do is sip cocoa by the fire, then so be it. For me, it's enjoying some festive activities. My annual tradition is setting up a Christmas/Winter time village in the living room. I take pride in my set up and decided to share it with all you this year. Enjoy your holidays, breaks, and time with family and friends! Happy New Year!

Music by Jim Brickman