Foods That Drunk College Girls Love
Food Drink

10 Foods College Girls Can't Get Enough Of When They're Drunk

You can still super size fries, right?

757
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bipwj8PnkWz/?hl=en&tagged=chipotle

Drinking is all fun and games until it's 3 AM & the hunger hits you harder than a ton of bricks.

You're in the middle of downtown and the only thing on your mind is "Where is my Uber?" & "What am I eating when I get home?" If you're anything like me, these foods are the first ones flowing through your mind on your list of things that you can't wait to devour after a night out on the town.

1. Pizza Rolls/Pizza

Who could resist the hot, cheesy, crispy deliciousness of Totino's Pizza Rolls? Only if they're cooked in the oven though because..... ew. You can never go wrong with Domino's delivery either.

pizza rolls GIF

2. Taco Bell

Nothing beats Mexican food when you're drunk, especially CHEAP tacos and quesadillas! Did I mention their slushies are to die for?

3. Waffle House

The holy mecca of southern hospitality. Their menu of infinite combinations never leaves any man disappointed or hungry. They're open 24/7 & 365 days a year which makes this the perfect place to eat in your drunken state or to cure a hangover. Waffle House isn't just a house, its a Waffle Home.

orange is the new black piper GIF

4. McDonald's

McDonald's is typically open 24/7 and a cheap, easy place to stop and fulfill your drunken cravings. If you're wanting an ice cream, this may not be the place to go considering their machine is constantly "broken".

5. Chicken Nuggets

Every drunk girls dream is a pile of chicken nuggets and dipping sauce waiting for them as they walk through the door after a rough night. What more could a girl want?

chicken nuggets love GIF

6. Queso

Queso isn't only a drunk craving, its an everyday craving. More like a way of life. You know one of the only things that could make cheese dip better? Being hungover/drunk when consuming it.

7. Cookies

Cookies, cookie dough, chocolate chip, oreos, Girl Scouts, any kind of cookie! Give it to me now. I can never turn down a good cookie, especially for a late night snack. With a glass of milk? Yes please!

cookie eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

8. Ice-cream

Since McDonald's is one of the only places to get ice-cream at such a late hour of night, and since their machine is typically broken as stated before, try to stock up on some to keep in your freezer. There's nothing better than coming home to a stocked up ice-cream heaven.

9. $5 Cookout Trays

If you don't have a Cookout in your town or anywhere close to your town, I honestly feel for you from the bottom of my soul. Nothing beats a $5 takeout tray with 3 of your favorite foods, especially when you're a broke, hungry college student. Chicken tender tray with a corn dog and french fries.... or a quesadilla tray with double chicken wraps?

adh GIF

And last, but definitely not least....

10. Mac & Cheese

What drunk college girl doesn't love a good steaming hot bowl of mac & cheese to end the night? I can promise you almost 95% of girls would cry over a bowl of mac & cheese after too much tequila.