Dogs Are Better Than People

10 Reasons Dogs Are 110% Better Than People

This should be obvious, but here's a few reasons just in case you didn't know.

185
https://www.instagram.com/p/BftJ9Hejsir/
@dogsofinstagram/Instagram

I could add a million more, but here's 10 to get you started.

1. Their loyalty NEVER fails 

Humans aren't always loyal, which is to be expected because we're selfish by nature. Dogs have no duty other than to their owners, and this is the purest loyalty that exists in our world.

2. They're way less expensive to raise than real children 

It's estimated that it costs $200,000 to raise a human child over 18 years, so it's obvious that raising a dog would be much more affordable. Plus, they rarely talk back and misbehave.

3. They're protective 

Dogs have been known to be some of the fiercest protectors of their owners, even if they're as small as a chihuaha and it's only in their heads. Their loyalty goes so far that they would give up their lives to protect their owners.

4. They love fiercely 

Dogs will always be there when you need a friend, and their love is quite possibly the purest type of love that exists (apart from Jesus, thanks for that!)

5. They give the best cuddles 

Growing up, I always had a dog to cuddle with whenever I was sad or simply needed a friend.

6. They are always down for a good road trip 

Dogs are always down to hop in the passenger's seat and ride along for hours at a time.

7. Dogs aren't picky 

They will eat pretty much anything you feed them, making them both affordable and enjoyable to raise.

8. Dogs can be used for therapy with just their presence 

That alone is the only reason you need.

9. Dogs are adorable 

Dog cute is just a different kind of cute. Frankly, they're irresistable.

10. Dogs can be taught to do adorable tricks 

Dogs will roll over, shake your hand and sit on command.