23 Disney Quotes That Still Hold Up As Adults

23 One-Liners From Childhood Classics That Are Definite Adult Life Mottos

A life lesson can be found in every Disney or Pixar movie. No mattter how silly.

91
ariel and the moon

Disney and Pixar have been major influences in my life, and many others as well. No matter how old or new, these companies know how to toy with your emotions. You can laugh, cry, understand the adult jokes, and most importantly see the underlying message. These films have taught me more life lessons than my parent's if we're being honest.

"Mary Poppins"

When a woman comes to your house from the sky, you have no choice but to say yes.

"Sleeping Beauty"

Never be ashamed of taking naps, it might result in you getting your Prince.

"The Little Mermaid"

Gadgets and gizmos aren't as useful when you don't know the functions.

"Aladdin"

Pretending to be someone you're not is a sure to help you win the girl of your dreams.

"Lion King"

Just because they're blood, doesn't mean you should trust 'em.

"Newsies"

Hundreds of pirouettes and flips are sure to have your voice heard.

"Mulan"

Play the man to get the man.

"Toy Story"

Its a hard knock life for toys... be gentle.

"Hercules"

You're not handsome until you have muscles.

"Tarzan"

If Tarzan can live in the jungle for 20+ years with no body hair, so should I.

"A Goofy Movie"

Dads will always be dorks, even on stage.

"Emperor's New Groove"

Don't be a jerk or you'll turn into a llama.

"Monsters, Inc."

It's okay to be cautious of yellow snowcones.

"Beauty and the Beast"

Even the ugly guy can put a ring on it.

"Lilo and Stich"

Get an alien pet, that'll show them you're not an outcast.

""Finding Nemo"

Honesty... just keep swimming.

"Princess and the Frog"

Alligators are actually nice.

"The Incredibles"

Use your powers to be second place.

"High School Musical"

Everything is better with song and dance.

"Tangled"

Get a frying pan, you won't regret it.

"Frozen"

First boyfriends always suck.

"Inside Out"

Feelings have feelings too.

"Coco"

Glowing leaves are a sure sign of a bad idea.