5 Things You Most Definitely Know If You're Dating A Pisces

Pisces is the last astrological sign in the zodiac. Pisces is ruled by the planet Neptune. Pisces is a water sign, and their symbol is a fish. The sun transits this area between February 19 and March 20, meaning if you're born in between these dates, your zodiac sign is a Pisces. Here are 5 things you definitely know if you're dating a Pisces:

Pisces are very emotional.

Pisces are known to be the most sensitive out of the zodiac bunch. They tend to be the most emotional and sympathetic sign. This causes decision making and thought processing to be surrounded by emotion.

Pisces tend to put other people's feelings first. 

It's easy for a Pisces to forget about their own emotions because it is easier to help other people than to worry about their own feelings. Pisces' number one goal is to help others. When they help other people, they feel like they did something good.

Pisces can be overly trusting.

A lot of Pisces put so much trust into someone or something, and wind up getting broken in the end. It's easy for Pisces to trust when they're infatuated with someone. Although Pisces are very trusting, they also cut someone off in an instant if they have to. Depending on the person, you'll either get a second chance or they'll cut you off with no warning.

Pisces enjoy frequent time alone.

Recharging is key to a Pisces' social compass. Pisces love to go out and have fun, but they also need to go home and have some time to themselves. They enjoy being alone after a crazy night out with friends.

Pisces are generous. 

Pisces will do anything to keep you happy, even if it means sacrificing what they need for themselves. Seeing their partner happy is one of the major factors that plays into a successful relationship with a Pisces.

Pisces are sensible, loving people. In the end, it is really important to show your Pisces that you love them and appreciate them. All they want is to make you happy and love people in general. So if you have a Pisces, guard them and protect them with your life and they will love you forever.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.