A Critique Of Hilary's Fashion Choices

A Critique Of Hilary's Fashion Choices

What does this say about her politics?

3
A Critique Of Hilary's Fashion Choices

Women tend to be critiqued for their wardrobe and fashion choices, especially if the women are in the public eye. Over the course of her campaign trail, Hillary Clinton has worn many outfits and made different fashion choices. So, if people are critiquing her policy, her ideas, her thoughts on controversial topics, let's critique what she wears like she's any other celebrity!

Black is the new black. And it's slimming, so Hillary is really using the color to her advantage. Not only does she look good, but she looks professional.

Grade: A

Now this "brocade" pattern on her jacket-thing seems very busy, especially because there is so little contrast with the pattern and the background color on the jacket. The cut makes her appear a bit boxy...

Grade: C

I love this color! The brightness makes it seem like she knows what's up, and jacket is tailored to her body, which shows that she's got style!

An A+ jacket!

Hillary likes to wear red. It's a powerful color. But its also associated with the republican party so... Also what is that scarf thing?

Grade: C-

Another black, or is that navy, jacket. She does love a good jacket. But never wear navy and black. Never.

Grade: B-

Even more red! Although I like that the outfit is not entirely red, the fabric doesn't sit well on her and looks funny. Not the best look Hillary.

Grade: C

Now, the turquoise jacket was cool. Hot pink, not so much. This cut also just makes her look a little boxy and not shapely...

Grade: C-

Now, what does this have to do with her politics or campaign. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. What she wears, what anybody wears, should not matter. What matters is what comes out of their mouth and how they hold themselves. I don't follow politics closely, but frankly, Hillary is pretty classy. She dresses is a way that is comfortable to her and acts like a lady, and I respect that. Maybe we shouldn't be critiquing celebrities and what they're wearing, but learn about their views and thoughts on different topics. Don't critique just what you see, look to what is on the inside too.