conspiracy theory junkie

What's It Like To Be A Conspiracy Theory Junkie

JonBenet Ramsey-we're talking about you girl.

22

We all hear them and we all know the super famous ones, but what's it like to be a conspiracy theory junkie? My roommate is a conspiracy theory lover and hearing her talk about some of her favorite theories is absolutely amazing. I've noticed some interesting aspects of a conspiracy theory junkie since living with her and here are just a few.

1. Whenever I start telling her a story she tries to give a bunch of reasons for why the situation happened

So with conspiracy theories there's a lot of different views on why something happened the way it did and whenever I am telling her any story she tries to decipher a million different reasons for why the situation happened.

2. She loves watching any documentary you put in front of her

Oh my goodness, once she starts in on a documentary she CANNOT STOP watching!

3. She wants to know everything

I'm talking about everything. She wants to know every small fact about any situation. She honestly lives for it.

4. She can recite any kidnapping story out there

This is where she thrives. The kidnapping conspiracies for unsolved mysteries are the theories that she loves the most so if anyone ever has a question about a famous kidnapping she can probably tell you whatever you need to know.

5. She randomly just tells me facts about different cases

This kind of goes along with number four because not only does she know everything but she also likes to tell everyone everything she knows whether they ask her or not. However, it is pretty cool the little facts I get here or there.

6. She loves reading all the blogs about the different conspiracy theories

It's awesome when I come home and she's reading something written by someone random about a very random cold case that happened years ago. She very much enjoys spending her time doing this!

7. Whenever she sees an ambulance sirens or police cars she wants to know exactly where they're going and doing

She loves to ask a bunch of question whenever she sees emergency vehicles because like I said before she loves knowing exactly everything even if it's gruesome.

8. "Unsolved cases are like candy to me."

You heard it here folks. She loves unsolved cases and she just eats it all right up. If they aren't solved then she'll make it her mission to try and solve it herself.

Related Articles Around the Web