Meeting The College friends of your High School friend
Friendships

College Friends vs High School Friends

Which is better?

184
College Friends vs High School Friends
unsplash.com

I just went to meet my high school friends who are in different universities across the US. I stayed with them in their dorm rooms and went to check out their university and meet their college friends.

It was amazing. I missed them so much and being able to see them live the life they only Skype me about is such a surreal experience.

Flying out 2741 miles to see them was a decision that was as easy as breathing and it was so worth it. Meeting them after such a long time and seeing them in their college atmosphere was brilliant. As I saw their college friends, I realized that we were a part of two different worlds.

Each college student has two broad categories of friends: college and high school ones.

They aren't different in the sense of importance because feelings can't be put into a ranking board. They are different in the ways that they know you.

In college, people are more stressed and anxious more of the time so the friends made during college primarily bond by the suffering one feels in college.

High school friends, on the other hand, are the ones you grew up with, who know your little quirks and have seen you develop yourself to become the finished product that your college friends interact with.

It is a discrepancy when both of them meet because of how differently they know you.

As I said, it was fascinating to meet my high school friend's college friends because that is a life that they have without you, and same for the college friends, it must be interesting to meet your friend's high school friend.

All in all, may it be college friends or high school friends, they are there to support you and both are equally important.