15 Biggest College Pet Peeves As Told By A Caffeinated College Student

15 Biggest College Pet Peeves As Told By A Highly Caffienated College Student

"Please God, let me get into this required class."

39
NBC Universal

There are just some things we all don't like about college, whether we can control it or not.

1. Laundry

We have three two working washers in my dorm building and five working dryers. For the whole building.

2. Food Lines

If you go to Ithaca College and try to eat breakfast lunch and dinner on the hour, I pray for you. The omelet line is long, the taco line is long, all the lines are long.

3. The food itself is... questionable

media.giphy.com

Either you like it, or you don't, there is no in-between.

4. The weather

media.giphy.com

It's ice cold in Ithaca 75% of the year and boiling hot the other 15%.

5. It's hard to make new friends halfway through the semester

media.giphy.com

I'm pretty sure I only knew four people max in each of my classes.

6. Grades

media.giphy.com

WHERE ARE THEY? WHY CAN'T I FIND THEM? WHAT'S MY GPA?

7. Buses home

media.giphy.com

(For those without a car) The coach buses home are a blessing and a curse, either you get a seat to yourself or you're sitting with a complete stranger for 6 hours straight.

8. Scheduling for the semester

media.giphy.com

*When HomerConnect crashes at exactly your registration time*

9. Every class is full

media.giphy.com

*When HomerConnect finally connects and all the classes and backups you planned for are full *

10. Loud people at night

media.giphy.com

I live in a dorm and I swear to God I don't need to hear you singing High School Musical's "Breaking Free" at 2 am when I have an 8 am to get to.

11. Cost of college

media.giphy.com

$$$

12. Party culture

media.giphy.com

The guys outside Upper Quads that bellow "Yeeah" to each other, the sounds of guys and girls throwing up.

13. No decorating

media.giphy.com

I got a door violation and I'm bitter. Alternatively: Just let me decorate for Halloween please!

14. All your essays are due at once

media.giphy.com

At the end of Finals week you'll have written 8 essays, taken 3 tests, and still have to pack for home and maintain a social life.

15. People who don't raise their hand in a hands-raising class

media.giphy.com

Sorry, just, there was one guy in one of my classes that was super obnoxious and would blurt out whatever he wanted whenever he wanted and... It got on my nerves.

What a bitter post, sorry not sorry. Sometimes you just have to vent ya know?