To Your College Best Friend, As You Are Both About To Graduate
Friendships

To think of how odd it will feel to not be steps away from seeing you.

262
Personal Image

How has 4 years flown by already?

It feels like just yesterday we were meeting for the first time.

Unaware of how quickly a strong friendship was about to form. Maybe it was by chance or maybe it was meant to be, but nonetheless you became my best friend.

We have undoubtedly created some of the most amazing and unique memories throughout our time in college. Some we could vividly remember and some we have to think a little harder to remember. Nonetheless, every moment we spent together led us to where we are today.

Together we conquered college and all the highs and lows it brought.

You helped me when I was in times of struggle, and I have helped you when you needed it the most. In times of triumph and happiness we also were there, together, celebrating those moments. Working our way through college probably would have been a lot harder had we not had each other. Our college experiences would not have been the same if it weren't for our friendship.

Now, in a mere few weeks, our time at college (well at least undergraduate) is about to come to a close.

Our plans for the future are vastly different and will separate us once again by distance. The one thing I know for sure, however, is that our friendship will know no distance.

Our friendship will stay strong and we will still be in each other's lives.

We will be standing next to each other when we get married and spoiling each other's future kids. Because we built a friendship so strong, I believe it will last us through our adult lives.

I will miss you dearly once we graduate and it comes August when we feel like we should be moving back to school.

But I know you have some amazing things that lie ahead for you. You are one of the strongest people I know and you will do amazing things in adulthood. I wish you the best of luck and never forget that I am always here for you. I cannot wait to see how much stronger our friendship becomes while we begin to shape our own lives.

Together we started our first day of classes, and together we will walk across the stage to receive our diplomas.

"Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles, it's measured by the heart." -Anonymous