College As Told By Ron Swanson

College As Told By Ron Swanson

"I'm Ron f*cking Swanson." -Ron Swanson

54
College As Told By Ron Swanson
PlayBuzz

There are few individuals on this planet (real or fictional) who possess the raw intelligence of Ron Swanson.

Ron's passion for bacon and lowering taxes is a unique combination that makes him a fan-favorite character on Parks and Recreation. Through his knowledge, masculinity, and love of bacon, Ron has provided us with several pieces of advice to manage the college experience.

1. When your professor tries to tell you that you can't start the essay the night before

2. When you studied for 26 whole minutes and still get an F on the test

3. When asked what you want to eat after 12 hours of straight studying

4. When asked how you feel about failing all of your classes and having no future

5. When you stop eating for pizza every meal and try to meet your nutritional needs

6. When your family asks why you never come home

7. When a professor tells you there will be a group project

8. When your boss offers you additional hours at work

9. When you write the paper the night before and still have 20 minutes to nap before class

10. When you give up on everything and realize alcohol is the only answer

11. When you are contemplating how you can become a better student

12. When you're filling out evaluations and trying to find a positive trait of your professor

13. When your professor tells the class the final will not be cumulative

14. When attending any type of social gathering

15. When your friends post pictures that you don't remember being a part of

16. When your friend successfully adults

17. When a freshman asks you where a building on campus is

18. When it's 3 AM and you're feeling intellectual

19. When your friend is seeking advice

20. When your parents remind you that you'll eventually have to enter "the real world"

21. When asked how you feel about the end of the semester coming

Thank you, Ron, for your wisdom.