Why I have coffee every morning

Why Coffee Is A Must For Me Every Morning

Coffee is a lifesaver for everyone who is not a morning person.

27

I think coffee is not everyone's favorite drink to drink in the morning, but for the most part, everyone likes to drink it once in a while.

I have started to drink coffee when I was in 12th grade. Since then my morning cannot start without a cup of coffee. Even my regular college days does not start without a cup of coffee.

For me, coffee is not an addiction. I do not drink it more than 2 cups of coffee per day, but I do find it addicting when I can not start the day without coffee. I think it is because I love my sleep, and I can sleep anytime. When I sleep very late during night time, coffee actually wakes me up. After having a cup of coffee really makes me ready for the day. If I don't have coffee for the day, then my day would not feel the same even if it was a normal day.

Coffee does not only act as an awakening serum for me but in a weird way when I wake up coffee always makes me feel so excited. I do not whether there is some kind of chemical in it which actually makes me awake or it is just everyday ritual which makes me happy. But in general, coffee makes me happy.

Related Articles Around the Web