21 Clothing Staples Every College Girl Needs
Stuff

21 Clothing Staples Every Well-Prepped College Girl Needs In Her Closet

Get the most out of a few key pieces.

1011

Packing for college can be difficult, especially for those who like clothes. It can be challenging deciding what to bring and try to fit into limited closet and dresser space. There are clothing pieces necessary for the college girl's closet to make sure that the basics are covered and there is room to be versatile.

That way, you can get lots of options out of the least amounts of clothes possible. Here are 21 of these necessary items.

1. White T-shirt

It's a classic piece that can be layered or worn on its own.

2. Chambray shirt

It's one step up from a plaid or checkered blouse, plus it's versatile enough to be dressed up or worn casually.

3. Chunky sweater

It's cute and comfortable for cold days.

4. Flannel

A popular layering item, especially on a college campus.

5. Black leggings

They're comfortable and can be worn year-round.

6. Yoga pants

Great for lounging around your dorm or for throwing on for early morning classes.

7. Black jeans

They're sleek and can be worn with practically anything.

8. Dark wash jeans

Jeans that look great on a casual day at class, a game, or a night out.

9. Dress pants

You'll want these for class presentations or job interviews.

10. Denim jacket

A fashionable choice for the fall.

11. Blazer

It coordinates well with the dress pants.

12. Winter coat

Especially if your campus is in a cold region, this is vital for not freezing on your way to class.

13. Converse

They're arguably the best shoe out there.

14. Ankle boots

Shoes that are stylish and will keep you warm.

15. Black heels

A basic staple that will dress up any outfit.

16. Sneakers

A comfy choice for when you're running at the gym or running late to class.

17. Sturdy backpack

When you're taking classes, this is necessary for carrying your laptop and books.

18. Large purse or tote bag

To be honest, small bags are cute but impractical. A large bag will ensure that everything fits.

19. Stud earrings

Something small and casual for everyday wear.

20. Everyday rings

A basic ring or two to wear everyday looks cute and can be a way to express yourself.

21. Sunglasses

Why squint on your way to class when you can wear this statement piece?