6 Celebrities That Are Supporting Trump DAYS Before The Election
Currently

These huge stars coming out in support of Trump might have a massive impact on the election.

2813

In the past days, several prominent celebrities have come out in support of President Donald Trump. With the presidential election happening in just a few days — on November 3 to be exact — these huge stars coming out in support of Trump might have a massive impact on the election, especially given who they are and who they speak to.

1. Lil Wayne

In an unexpected tweet, Wayne posted a photograph of him and President Trump stating his passionate support for the sitting President.

2. 50 Cent

After learning about how hard he would be hit with taxes under a Biden administration, 50 seemed to come out in support of Trump in a post on his Instagram.

However, he recently backtracked on his support for Trump after ex-girlfriend Chelsea Handler grilled him for it.

3. Brett Favre

Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre came out in support of Trump for "freedom of speech & religion" among some other things.

4. Lil Pump

The guy who got his fame from the song "Gucci Gang" came out, pretty explicitly, in support of Trump on an Instagram story. You can watch the video below, but be warned: the language is pretty graphic.

Pump even photoshopped himself into a picture as though he met Trump in the Oval Office.

5. Waka Flocka

Rapper Waka Flocka commented on an Instagram post by DJ Akademiks confirming he "must be a clown," insinuating his support for Trump.

6. Jack Nicklaus

Legendary golfer Jack Nicklaus basically published an essay supporting Trump.