Buying A Concert Ticket As Told By GIFs

Buying A Concert Ticket As Told By GIFs

Finally, a post that truly encapsulates the drama of clicking and scrolling.

290
Buying A Concert Ticket As Told By GIFs

It's here. The day you've been waiting weeks for. Ever since your favorite musician's new album has come out, you've spent hours memorizing every guitar riff, key change and lyric. You know in your heart that this album means a tour is coming. And you know that a tour means seeing your favorite musician sing your favorite song live. So the tickets are on sale. What do you do?

1. Scramble to the nearest computer

You realize that everyone everywhere loves this musician and that means everyone wants those tickets. In your excitement, you sprint to the nearest laptop/desktop/ any form of technology to get you to the ticket website.

2. Frantically type in the website's address

Speed is key in beating all the other hopeful concert-goers. Using your type-to-learn skills you masterfully pound out the musician's website and click the option for the on sale tickets.

3. Search the list of dates for one in your city

It has never been harder to make sense of words and numbers. You scroll through cities, some too small to even deserve to be graced with the presence of your fave. You find your city and look at the date. You realize you can make the date and thank the gods above and click purchase.

4. Freak out when the website lags

You've been lucky so far, but as you click, the website takes a bit longer than .05 seconds to move to the next screen. You immediately panic. There are too many people trying to buy tickets. You're convinced you'll never get a ticket.

5. Panic when tickets are sold out

You worked so hard. You got so far and the giant block letters spelling your defeat sting. You refuse to give up, though.

6. Explore Ticketmaster or Stub Hub, hoping they still have tickets available

You cross your fingers as you find the concert date in your town and scroll through the tickets available. Thankfully, there are still some left for purchase.

7. Have a quick meltdown at the price of tickets

In all your excitement about some tickets still being left, you sort of forget about how expensive they would be. Yep, that is a comma in the price. You take some deep breaths and try and rationalize the expense.

8. Accept that the price is worth the greatest night of your life

You've got a job, and maybe your parents will chip in and pay you back. Regardless, it's worth it to see your favorite musician live. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, right?

9. Proceed to check out

Celebrating your success when finally securing a ticket, and feeling only slightly heartbroken about the big dent about to happen to your bank account, you shell out your credit card info and get ready to confirm your purchase.

10. Buy the ticket!

You did it! All your hard work paid off, and your ticket is on its way to you! Now all you have left to do is wait six months until the concert.