Budweiser Freedom Reserve Red Lager

Buy Budweiser's Freedom Reserve Red Lager And You're Supporting A Good Cause

Party like George Washington this summer.

47
woman drinking budweiser beer

Budweiser has done it again and managed to tug at our heartstrings. They recently unveiled a project they have been working on: the Freedom Reserve Red Lager, along with this touching video explanation of their newest product. It has now hit stores across the nation.

This new brew was handcrafted by veterans themselves. Their involvement was crucial to the success of this beer. They were handpicked to brew this special lager. If you look on the cans and bottles, their signatures adorn them as a constant reminder of what this project is really all about. Budweiser is a known supporter and employer of veterans and consistently donates to a variety of military non-profits, especially Folds of Honor. This year Budweiser has already raised over $14 million in support of Folds of Honor.

With every purchase, a portion of the proceeds ($1) will benefit Folds of Honor. Folds of Honor is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to the surviving family members of military members who gave their all for our country, or who have given so much that they were seriously injured and received a Purple Heart. These scholarships can total to $5,000 and can be used to cover anything from tuition to books to room and board; there are scholarships offered for those aged kindergarten through all of the higher stages of education.

These scholarships provided by Folds of Honor help give family members the financial stability they might no longer have because of their serviceman/woman's ultimate sacrifice for the United States of America and our continued freedom.

Budweiser is launching a series of major marketing campaigns to spread the word about this new product in store, online and in commercials during events like the NHL Stanley Cup and the NBA Finals, so you have no excuse not to try it.

This product will be available until September 31, or while supplies last. This red lager was based on a recipe found in George Washington's old military journal. To honor this, the beer comes in old-timey bottles with the classic top that you have to use an opener to get off. If that is too American for you, they are also releasing this lager in one-pint cans. You know what that means: this Fourth of July, you and your friends and family can get crunk like our first president and his closest friends would have. What could be better a better way to celebrate America than getting tipsy like the Founding Fathers did?

In case all of that wasn't enough to convince you to go buy at least one six-pack, watch some of these videos that give you a first-hand look into the Folds of Honor families and see the impact you could have in their lives. Do the right thing, celebrate responsibly and charitably.

Disclaimer: It is illegal in the United States of America to purchase and consume alcohol if you are under 21. It is also illegal to purchase alcohol for someone who is a minor. I am in no way, shape or form condoning underage drinking. Please enjoy responsibly if you are of legal age in the US.