Bottle Your Happiness

Bottle Your Happiness

Find the things that make you happy and keep them close for frequent use

38
Bottle Your Happiness
Me

Today I was driving to the gym and I played a new song I just purchased by Justin Timberlake, “Can’t Stop This Feeling”. If you have not heard this song recently I suggest downloading it right now. There are very few songs that I come across that make me genuinely happy when they start to play. I smiled the whole time while this song played through my speakers and sang along. I am sure the other drivers on Highway 7 enjoyed my air drumming expressive jazz hands.

The song ended and I was feeling great but then a few seconds later I decided to pick a new song. I love all the music in my phone but at the time I couldn’t find a song that was going to keep me in the state of happiness I was in after that JT song.

Then it occurred to me, why not just play it again?

There are no rules to how many times you can play a song. So I did it. I pressed replay and the sweet melody of the song came back and my mood was just as uplifted as the first time I heard it.

You should never settle for something less less than perfect. Do not settle for something that only makes you a little bit silly or goofy. Go full force and do everything that makes you happy to the absolute fullest.

There are no rules to how long you can be happy. Happiness has no limit so when you find that small thing that brings you joy, hold on it to and redo it again and again.

There is no such thing as too much of a good thing. Well maybe except French fries on your waist line but hey, your mouth is happy as hell when you shove those fries in your pie hole.

I suppose what I am trying to get at here is find your happiness and bottle it up. Never stop doing things that make you happy because it doesn’t fit the social norm you feel the need to fit yourself in.