Batman Coloring Pages to print for kids - DDC123

Download more Batman Coloring Pages at DDC123. Known as the Batman, Batman left his ark in comics and on the big screens of cinema. Batman da colorare

108

Known as the Batman, Batman left his ark in comics and on the big screens of cinema. Whether in his solo films or partnering with other DC Comics heroes, I'm sure you don't know some curious facts about the Dark Knight.

• Batman's secret identity, Bruce Wayne, was derived from two historical figures: Robert the Bruce, a Scottish national hero, and Mad Anthony Wayne, a hero of the American Revolution.
  • A 1943 TV series called The Batman introduced the concept of the Batcave, not to mention a skinny Alfred Pennyworth.
  • Darkseid is essentially the final boss of the DC Universe, an evil god who can go back and forth with Superman himself. Although Batman is a mere mortal, he has already defeated the villain on two separate occasions.
  • There is an actual course called The Science of Batman at the University of Victoria in Canada. The course description reads: "The extreme range of the human body's adaptability explored through the life of the Caped Crusader."
  • The Sinestro Corporation's Yellow Lanterns are fueled by fear, so when one ring tried to choose the best person on Earth when it came to instilling fear, it chose Batman. Yes, criminals are so afraid of Batman.
  • While his no-kill stance is widely known today, Batman was originally a vigilante who not only shot his enemies, but threw them into vats of acid...