the worst date ever

My Worst Tinder Experiences

The worst of the worst tinder dates and encounters.

26
My Worst Tinder Experiences
Flickr

I know Tinder is never a good idea but hey, everybody gets bored and downloads it at some point either after a bad breakup or a dry spell. We all know Tinder isn't actually a "dating" app and it's more of a hookup app. I downloaded Tinder while I was away at college and although it is entertaining, it has also given me the weirdest experiences I have had with men.

I was speaking to this guy for over a few months, but we never met up because I was way too nervous to see him in person. My friend Thomas worked at Tj Maxx right by my school and we stopped there on our way to dinner so he could pick up his check. Walking around in Tj Maxx, I don't notice anything particular but carry on with my shopping. I checked out and the man who rang me up, I didn't think anything of it at first but thought to myself he looked familiar. We ended up leaving and grabbing dinner, as we were sitting down, I get a text message that reads: "Hey was that you at Tj Maxx? You looked really cute." I was so freaked out my jaw dropped and my phone slipped through my hands. It was my old Tinder friend who saw me at Tj Maxx where he also worked. I laughed it off and had no idea what to say, so I eventually stopped responding. After that encounter, we stopped speaking and I stopped answering.

Another Tinder experience I have been linked to was the worst Tinder date of my life. We decided to meet at a sushi restaurant. We both sat down and were speaking casually; nothing too serious. The dinner date went okay; nothing special. I felt my interest in him slipping after meeting him in person. He invited me into his apartment after dinner and although I was wary, I continued to walk inside. As we went in, we ate some dessert after our dinner and continued to speak to one another. Right after dessert, he stood up quickly and said okay I'll see you another time goodnight. Just like that. He didn't walk me out and didn't even hug me goodbye. After that, we never spoke again.

Girls, I am warning you if you go out on a Tinder date make sure he has manners and that you are safe!