Bachelor Fanatic

10 Relatable Moments For Every Bachelor Fanatic

To every person obsessed with this show, you are not alone.

45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Fay2OJ-dQ&t=1s

ABC's hit TV show "The Bachelor" is going on its 23rd season and their fans are still more loyal than ever. To the fans who look forward to every season and count down the days until it starts again, this is for you.

Here are 10 of the most relatable moments us die-hard fans encounter every Monday when we sit down in front of the TV.

1.  We are way to invested in these strangers relationships  

Honestly, I feel like I know every single one of them personally and I am actually part of the relationship.

2. You have your favorite candidate and when someone slashes them you feel personally victimized. 

Don't you talk bad about my man.

3. The temptation of looking up spoilers after the first episode is so real 

The amount of restraint I have to have so I don't spoil the whole season for myself is crazy. Also, don't even get me started on how I feel when I accidentally find out information I didn't want to know.

4. A bottle of wine and a room full of fellow fans is a must 

If you're not sitting down on a comfy couch with all your girlfriends and a bottle of wine weekly than you're doing it all wrong.

5. Yes, yes we do fill out a bracket on who will stay and who will go 

Yes, I fill out a bracket and yes I most definitely take it very seriously.

6. The eye roll we give to Chris Harrison every time he lets us know “This is the final rose” 

I can clearly see one rose sitting on the table but Chris Harrison never fails to enter the room and let us all know what we can see.

7. Would the Bachelor really be the Bachelor without a hot tub in the middle of nowhere? 

The hot tub scenes never fail, they're always in the middle of nowhere and completely out of place.

8. The helicopter date is a must 

The helicopter date to some beautiful place is a must, and they happen every. single. season.

9. Every season Chris Harrison tells us “This is the most dramatic season yet” 

Chris Harrison never fails to be the most dramatic human being to host a television show. He's always there to make the show way more dramatic than it really is.

10. If they don’t pick the person we like the most we take it so personally  

Every season on the final episode we've all got our favorites and it's a 50/50 chance. So if my favorite isn't picked i'm automatically upset and feel like they picked someone else over me.

The Bachelor is one of the best shows out there and if you've never seen it I promise you, you won't regret it.