Who Said It — Donald Trump Or A Villain From The Avatar Universe?
Currently

A hilarious and frightening game of who said it: Donald J. Trump or a villain from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" or "The Legend of Korra."

8643
Gage Skidmore / Flickr Creative Commons; Nickelodeon

Have fun guessing whether outgoing President of the United States Donald J. Trump or a literal anime villain said each of these 26 quotes. To keep the answers a surprise (not being able to see the answer right below the quote), I will have all of the answers at the bottom of the page.

Ready? Here we go.

1. "Trust is for fools."

2. "So this is your girlfriend. No wonder she left. She's way too pretty for you."

3. "Well, I don't know how you could possibly know more than our national history book."

4. "I am the solution."

5. "Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

6. "No human can stand against me."

7. "In life, you have to rely on the past, and that's called history."

8. "These hooligans are part of an anarchist cell."

9. "There's no use fighting. Let go."

10. "Don't tell me it doesn't work; torture works."

11. "Don't they understand that they are destroying themselves?"

12. "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening..."

13. "That's the scent of losers."

14. "Will some people be affected? Yes. Will some people be affected badly? Yes."

15. "The answer is there has to be some form of punishment."

16. "I don't have sob stories like all of you."

17. "Your era is over."

18. "And, by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice."

19. "And they're going to do things that people will not even believe are possible."

20. "We're talking about sand and death. That's what we're talking about."

21. "Nothing could stop this moment."

22. "Right now, you're lost, but pledge your loyalty to me, and I'll give you a new purpose in your lives."

23. "But we will turn our grief into action. We have to have action."

24. "We have to fight these people whenever we can, wherever they are, with any means necessary."

25. "Who knows what's in the deepest part of my mind?

* * *

Answers:

For the purpose of making this easier to read, I will write ATLA in place of "Avatar: The Last Airbender," TLOK for "The Legend of Korra," B for book, and E for episode.

1. ATLA — Azula: B3 E20

2. TLOK — June: B1 E15

3. ATLA — A Fire Nation School Teacher: B2 E2

4. TLOK — Amon: B1 E9

5. Trump — Twitter: 09/05/13

6. TLOK — Vaatu (literally the spirit of Chaos/evil): B2 E8

7. Trump — Celebrity Apprentice

8. ATLA — Long Fen: B2 E17

9. TLOK — Vaatu: B3 E13

10. Trump — Town Hall event in Bluffton, South Carolina: 17/02/2016

11. Trump — Twitter: 23/03/20

12. Trump — Veterans of Foreign Wars National Convention: 24/07/18

13. TLOK — Tahno (on Wolf-Bats): B1 E5

14. Trump — ABC News: May 2020

15. Trump — MSNBC: 30/03/16

16. ATLA — Azula: B3 E5

17. TLOK — Unalaq: B2 E12

18. Trump — 60 Minutes: 27/09/15

19. Trump — Meet the Press: 04/10/15

20. Trump — Cabinet Meeting: 01/02/20

21. TLOK — Vaatu: B2 E13

22. TLOK — Kuvira: B4 E1

23. Trump — 2018 White House Business Session: 28/02/2018

24. TLOK — Hama: B3 E8

25. Trump — BuzzFeed: 13/02/2014