Best Things To Buy At Circle K

It's Important To Appreciate The Little Things In Life, Such As Circle K Polar Pop Drinks

When life seems difficult, we can all take comfort in knowing Circle K will always be there.

1031

Sometimes, life seems rather difficult. Things don't work out the way they were supposed to, or we find ourselves in unfortunate circumstances, wondering how on Earth we ended up in whatever situation we have found ourselves in. When these sorts of things happen, it's important to stop, take a deep breath, and try your best to appreciate the little things in life, such as Polar Pop fountain drinks from convenience store chain Circle K.

Circle K Polar Pops, also known as Thirst Busters, are a staple of unfortunate circumstances. Come to think of it, I actually have no idea whether the technical name for these drinks is Polar Pops or Thirst Busters. Are they simply interchangeable titles for the same drinks? Did they use to be called one before being changed to the other? I honestly have no idea. What I do know, however, is that these beverages are always available at the local Circle K, and they are conveniently priced at whatever the current price is for these drinks.

The price seems to be going up, unfortunately, and I don't even know what the price is anymore. It's honestly rather frustrating, as a matter of fact. I mean, you think you know the price of something, only to suddenly discover that it has increased unexpectedly. Oh well, whatever. As long as I can still pick up a Polar Pop drink for under one dollar, then I guess I won't get too mad about it.

Whenever I have a bad day, I make sure to visit a nearby Circle K and pick up one of these fountain beverages. I especially make sure to go whenever I have any sort of car trouble. If my car won't start, or I have a flat tire, I have a rule that I must always go get a drink from Circle K. I would walk there if I had to. Car trouble equals a Polar Pop, no questions asked. It is more important than even getting the car fixed.

As I hold my Polar Pop cup under the drink dispenser, I make sure to look around the store and see all the disgruntled, seemingly half-asleep customers who are probably having an even worse day than I am. After all, if you're having a great day, and more generally, if your life is actually going in the direction that you want it to, then you are probably not at Circle K.

Polar Pops are simply a necessity for bad circumstances. It's not even that they are good, necessarily. In fact, the carbonation of the soda seems to fizzle out far more quickly than most soda beverages, resulting in a drink that is completely flat mere minutes after purchasing it. It's definitely not the quality of the drink that keeps me coming back to Circle K.

No, I think it's the stability. It's important to have some sort of stability in life, and Circle K provides that for thousands of customers every single day. No matter how bad of a day you may be having, Polar Pops will be there, and as you sit on the curb outside the store gently sipping your drink, take a moment to appreciate how some things never change, before you suddenly come to the realization that you have probably hit rock bottom with your life.