The Anti-Vax Movement Is Killing Our Future... Literally
Health Wellness

Parents, If You Don't Vaccinate Our Your Kids In 2019, They Won't Have Much Of A Future— If Any

Balto didn't travel miles in a blizzard to save tons of lives for you to not vaccinate your kid in 2019.

278
https://health.mil/Error?item=%2fnews%2farticles%2f2016%2f10%2f06%2fwhat-the-experts-want-you-to-know-about-the-hpv-vaccine&user=mhs%5cAnonymous&site=website

Dear Anti-Vaccine Supporters,

The anti-vaccine movement is no longer a joke. You seriously believe the false propaganda and fake news put out on the internet and blindly believe that vaccines harm people without common sense. Forgetting all the science behind vaccines for a second, do you really think that millions of sensible people would put their lives at risk getting vaccinated if vaccines were so dangerous?

Your hours of Googling and looking through false information that have no backing from official organizations in no way allow you to make a proper decision about the effects of vaccines. Those hours do not compare to the years of training that those in the medical profession undergo and the years of research proving vaccines as safe and effective.

Millions of dollars and decades of work were put into developing something that would save us from diseases like measles and smallpox, only for people to die today because entitled parents like you are too locked into your essential oils logic to protect your children. Now, measles is making a comeback with a nationwide outbreak occurring currently.

Guess what kind of people are getting the measles? That's right, unvaccinated people, including children. But it's not just unvaccinated people that are at risk. It's the immune-compromised population as well, the people who physically cannot get vaccinations to protect themselves or those whose immune systems are too weak to fight disease. An entitled choice from a person like you puts others at risk and that is a selfish and illiterate decision.

Teenagers aren't sneaking out of the house anymore to go party with their friends or smoke or drink. They are sneaking out to get vaccinated without their parents knowing their plans. The fact that it has come to this kind of action for kids to have to get vaccinated without parental knowledge is despicable.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaxxhappened/comments/ahn...

I will just leave that there.

To all anti-vaxxers out there, get some sense in your head and vaccinate your children.