Always Follow Your Heart. Your Instincts Are Almost Always Right

Don't keep going back and forth. It'll only hurt you in the end.

209
Google

Do you ever second guess yourself that you might be wrong about something, when your brain is telling you that you are right? Are you one to struggle with tests because you’re always stuck between two answers’ and can’t decide for the life of you, which one sounds like the right one to pick? Well, you should always go with your gut and pick the best answer you can think of. Not just about tests, but also about relationships, and life in general. If you’re stuck in between two really great answers, people, animals, etc., don’t keep going back and forth because it will only get you to replay in your head over and over. If you keep thinking about one question with two really good close answers, go for the one that makes the most sense.

Your mind could be telling you one thing, that your heart could be telling you the opposite, but it’s usually the way to go. For example, you could be talking to someone for a while, your mind thinks that everything is going really well, but your heart could be reminding you that they haven’t been the same for a while, so something could be up or not feeling right. In this case, follow your heart and understand that maybe that person didn’t feel the same connection that you felt. Your mind tells you a lot of things.

Although you should always follow your heart, following your mind isn’t all that bad of an idea either. In some cases, you need to think fast and not take the time to work around what is best and what isn’t. sometimes it is all about taking that big risk and that’s where your mind would be the right path to take, but if you can, always go with what your heart is telling you. It’s almost always the right way to go.