Allen Stone Tour Is A Celebration Of Love And Music

Get your tickets TODAY!

65
Brandon Arlington

One of the biggest, most drastic parts of a concert is the anticipation. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. After the openers are done setting the tone for the night, the whole venue seems to simultaneously hold their breath in a deep pause moments before the artist of their dreams takes the stage.

Brandon Arlington

As an avid concert-goer, I have never felt such a capacity of anticipation as I have while waiting for the world's favorite set of soulful eyes, Allen Stone.

Waltzing onto the stage with a casual yet groovy aroma, Allen Stone opened with his famous single "Brown Eyed Lover" at Emo's in Austin Texas, leaving the crowd no choice but to shout back every lyric, which we all had conveniently memorized like the back of our hands.

Brandon Arlington

But he didn't just perform to us, he performed with us. Each and every song was dance party after dance party, and Allen's moves kept the crowd laughing and engaged the entire show.

An outfit change? You know he had to.

Brandon Arlington

Exclaiming to be positive and happy and not take everything so heavily over and over, I think it's safe to say we all felt lighter and encouraged after this sweet break from reality. He referred to himself as our friend Al, so not to brag or anything but we are definitely on a first name basis now.

Brandon Arlington

His new single "Taste of You," also proving to be a crowd favorite, encouraged couples in the crowd to start dancing together. The whole atmosphere was bursting with love and contemporary soul.

Brandon Arlington

The audience was sprinkled with people of every color, race, age, male or female, it didn't matter. Allen Stone was bringing people of every texture together with his music in a grand celebration of love, life, and music.

Allen Stone is redefining what it means to perform as an artist. It's not just about what the artist can get from the audience, it's about what they can do for each other. Allen knew everyone had something to gain that night.

Brandon Arlington

Listen to Allen Stone on Spotify here for the BEST dance party, and get tickets to his concert here. He's on tour until April 2019, so you have plenty of time to make it to one of his shows!

Brandon Arlington