Advantages of legal support over a full-time lawyer

In modern business without legal support is impossible to do. Entrepreneurs in Ukraine regularly face a number of bureaucratic problems, conflicts with competitors and the state.

10

.

In modern business without legal support is impossible to do. Entrepreneurs in Ukraine regularly face a number of bureaucratic problems, conflicts with competitors and the state. In addition, the success of any business directly depends on taking into account legislative nuances and literacy in concluding transactions. However, it is far from always possible to include an experienced lawyer in your staff. An alternative and much more profitable solution is to order business support from a law firm. Together with legal assistance from Incluence, you will forget about legal problems for a long time. All lawyers are well versed in business solutions and will prompt solutions to the problem in the shortest possible time.

Legal support of business: what is the advantage over a full-time lawyer?

Legal support of business - professional protection of the finances and interests of the entrepreneur during the conclusion of transactions, the signing of documents, court proceedings and more. The key difference between the service provided by a law firm and hiring a full-time lawyer is that the company is served not by one person, but by a team of professionals.

There is a common misconception that it is easier to work with an in-house specialist than with a third-party organization. Nevertheless, many successful global companies prefer subscription legal services. Why? It's all about the absence of additional costs, the speed of decision-making and experience.

Benefits of legal support

First of all, when turning to outsourcers, there is no need to register a new employee in the state. This means that there is no need to prepare a workplace, pay salaries and increase the amount of tax payments in the appropriate amount. With all this in mind, the savings of cooperation with a law firm is up to 40%.

On the other hand, isn't it faster to complete documents or close a deal by contacting your employee in the next office? Practice says "No". Nowadays, any urgent issue is resolved with one phone call or a couple of lines in the messenger. The team of lawyers draws on the personal experience of each of its specialists and years of joint practice. Therefore, outsourcers providing legal support services work quickly and use the best solutions possible.

What does business legal support include?

Today it is impossible to successfully run a business without the support of lawyers. Experienced entrepreneurs from all over the world will confirm this. The list of legal services demanded by Ukrainian businessmen includes:

• legal advice;
  • tax planning;
  • drawing up contracts and other documents;
  • representation and protection of interests in court;
  • support of business operations;
  • preparation of claims and statements of claim;
  • verification of information about partners, contractors and investors.

All these items are provided as part of the legal support of business. At the same time, by signing a subscription service contract with a law firm, you will pay less than for a specific service separately. But the main thing when working with outsourcers is the professionalism and efficiency of solutions.

Related Articles Around the Web