I Accepted A Position With The Disney College Program

For the first time in forever, my boss will be a mouse!!!

173
https://pixabay.com/images/search/disney%20castle/

Erin Locke, you just got accepted to the Disney College Program! What are you gonna do next?

I'm going to Disney World!

No seriously. That's how I'm celebrating. I'm going to Disney World.

And my trip begins in just 10 short days!!

So after writing article after article about my experiences going through the application process of the Disney College Program, I have officially been accepted!

I can't believe I'm going to have a mouse for a boss. Doesn't that sound like so much fun?

I've prayed for this opportunity since January, and I've dreamt of doing this since I was little.

I've even had my Bible study member and leader praying for me. And as it turns out, it's definitely in God's plan for me, which I'm incredibly thankful for.

I feel like I finally understand why God has been closing so many doors this past year. He had been telling me "no" a lot more than I wanted him to, and I think this may be why. If he knows everything, surely he knew that I would be doing the college program way back when I rushed in the fall and didn't get a bid.

Long story short, God knows what he's doing! And I'm so thankful that he does.

I'm going to be working in Quick Service Food & Beverage, and I can't wait! People have asked me how much experience I have in the role that I've been accepted for.

...The answer is none...

I'm much better at baking, but I honestly know close to nothing about food.

But don't be worried if the same thing happens to you! I'm just thrilled to get to be at my favorite place on earth for 5 months straight!

Regardless of my experience working with food, I am so ecstatic.

My arrival date is August 18, 2019, and I'll be there until January 2, 2020!

That leaves me a total of only 19 weeks to finish planning my wedding. That's for about 4 months. I'm not freaking out, you're freaking out.

So as I work toward planning my wedding this summer before I leave, I will be thinking of my Disney adventure coming up!

I'm grateful that God knows his plans long before I figure them out. I'm also thankful that he chose this path for me knowing that it's been my dream since I was tiny. And I know that he has big plans for me to come while I'm there!

Good luck to everyone applying, and congrats to everyone who's been accepted!

Have a magical day! °o°