abortion bills being past, looks like the handmaid's tale.

Whether You Are For Or Against Abortion, It's Still A Basic Human Right

Making abortion illegal is one step closer for the government to turn society into the Handmaids tale.

138

There has been so much controversy surrounding abortion as of late, Now I am a mother of 3 boys, and I would never get an abortion unless my life or the babies life was endangered and abortion was the only option. And just because I don't believe in abortion doesn't mean I don't believe in woman's rights.

women have the right to say what they want to do with their bodies, this is not the "handmaids tale" Our rights as women should not be taken away. Now when it comes to abortion I believe that if you are willingly having sexual intercourse and get pregnant you should take responsibility.

If the pregnancy is healthy, you should either woman/man up and be a parent to that child or put the baby up for adoption if you can not afford to take care of that child or just simply don't want them, there are so many families that can't have kids that would love to adopt one.

On one side of the government, you have the democrats wanting to let women abort babies when they are full term, and then you have the Republicans that want to make all abortion illegal. Both sides are wrong, abortion past a certain stage should be illegal, but taking away our rights and making it illegal is also wrong.

They also want to make birth control illegal because they say it prevents life from being born.

We need birth control this prevents unwanted pregnancies when used right and responsibly, and abortion is there for women/girls who have been raped and molested.

Take Alabama who just passed a bill that bans abortion with limited exceptions. which are, if the pregnancy harms the unborn child's mother, it is an ectopic pregnancy or the baby has a lethal anomaly. and an amendment to exempt rape and incest victims failed to pass.

The law would also call for all doctors who perform the abortion to be treated as felons and could spend up to life in prison. this bill has gone too far, this is something out of the "Handmaid's Tale" this is something that should never have been passed.

You also have the heartbeat bill being passed in many states, which bans abortion after the heartbeat is detected, the problem is, the babies heartbeat can be detected as early as 6 weeks, most women don't even know they are pregnant at this point. And some are banning abortions past 18 weeks.

There are so many things that can happen if abortion is made illegal, women who don't want the baby are either going to do it themselves or find someone else that will do it, this can't cost them their lives.

Not everyone is going to agree on everything, just like I have my own opinions on both sides, on one side either take responsibility for your actions if you willingly had sex, whether you have the baby and raise it or give the child up for adoption, but on the other side, I'm all for women's rights no one owns us we have the say with what we do with our bodies.

The government on both sides are going to far, they are trying to control everything, and they are going to have more riots and protest because of it.